Last updated: 01-Jul-2023
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect various types of information from you, including but not limited to:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number) when you communicate with us or submit inquiries.
- Billing information (such as credit card details) when you make purchases or book visits to our vineyard.
- Communication data (such as email correspondence, reviews, and feedback) that you provide voluntarily.
Use of Personal Data
Your personal data may be used to:
- Engage in and improve our products and services, including fulfilling your orders and providing customer support.
- Communicate with you regarding important updates, promotions, surveys, and newsletters, unless you opt-out.
- Personalize your experience when using our website, based on your data and interests.
- Protect our rights, property, or safety, and that of other users and visitors.
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- Performance of a contract: When you make purchases or bookings, we must process your personal information to provide the requested services.
- Consent: We may process your data based on your consent for receiving marketing communications or when required by law.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your information to enhance our services, improve website functionality, and protect our legitimate interests or the interests of other users.
Storage and Protection of Personal Data
Amorici takes appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data to protect it against unauthorized access, loss, or disclosure. We implement technical, physical, and organizational security measures in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Your personal data may be transferred and stored on servers located in countries outside of your residence or outside the European Economic Area (if applicable). We take steps to ensure that when your data is transferred outside, it receives an adequate level of protection as required by data protection regulations.
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, subject to applicable laws. These rights include:
- Access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- Correction: You have the right to rectify or update inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for specific purposes, like direct marketing.
- Restriction: You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Withdrawal: If you have given your consent for certain processing activities, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, please Contact Us using the information provided below.
Third-Party Data Sharing
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties that assist us in providing our products and services, such as payment processors, marketing platforms, and IT service providers. These third-party processors are obligated to respect the confidentiality and security of your personal information and may process your data only as instructed by us and in compliance with applicable laws.
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes in violation of applicable laws.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our website and services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately and we will delete such information from our databases.
Amorici Vineyard 123 Vineyard Lane, Anytown, Country Email: [email protected]